Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Waiting Game...Still


I need to get more creative with my topics. Everyone who is TTC is probably sick of waiting.

BUT, I was thinking today about pregnancy tests. When I was younger I didn't get the point of pregnancy test that would give accurate results "up to 5 days before a missed period." Seriously, who couldn't wait 5 days before finding out. That was when I didn't understand what it was like to wait for something I wanted as bad as a baby. Also, a missed period could be something completely different. Last year I missed two periods and I wasn't pregnant.

But now, two days after ovulation, it is hard to wait. I have a week before I will let myself take a pregnancy test. But will I? If it says no, can I handle it? I don't have any pregnancy symptoms.

So, I have 13 days until AF (maybe) comes to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment