Thursday, October 8, 2009

Month 2...maybe

I think I started my period today. I already had my freak out moment two nights ago, so I am okay with it. I am just glad my cycle wasn’t freakishly short like I thought it was going to be.

I say maybe because what if it is implantation bleeding? These are some responses I am getting from forums online when I search "How heavy is implantation bleeding?"

“It will not be heavy like your period. It will be light to medium bleeding which lasts a few hours to less than 3 days or it can be blood on tissue paper, red, brown or pink vaginal discharge or spotting of blood.”

OR

“Implantation bleeding can be heavy like your period - that's the way it was with me. My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for a year, and after another month of trying I thought my period had arrived. The only difference was that it was a couple days shorter than usual. It wasn't until the next month when I noticed constant nausea and breasts so sore that I couldn't bare to shower with my chest facing the showerhead. I took a pregnancy test BEFORE I expected what was soon to be my next period, and found out I was pregnant. “

So… I still have a chance? But if I really am on my period, I will understand. Most people don’t get pregnant on their first time anyways. And this gives me another few weeks to exercise.

The only awkward thing is the next time I am ovulating, we will be visiting our parents. So… we’ll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment