Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 6

Waiting sucks. Also not knowing when I am ovulating sucks. I thought I did enough research before, but I never read that I should keep track of my menstrual cycles and see how long my average one lasts. I just have last time to go off of right now and it was unusually short. So I am not sure if that will be normal.

I have read that if you are stressed about getting pregnant, it is harder to get pregnant. Well, I am not stressed about that, but I am stressed about things going on at work. And I don't think my body knows the difference. My stomach has been in knots all week long, and I keep hoping and praying that it doesn't affect me.

I don't know if I would be able to wait long before finding out if I am pregnant. I feel like I have been waiting over 2 years already, and waiting much longer is going to hurt so bad.

But to put things in perspective, waiting another 2 weeks to know for sure (waiting for AF) really isn't that long. And if she visits, it will just give me more time to put some things in my life in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment