Monday, September 21, 2009

Ovulation Calendar

I have been Googling ovulation calendars for the past few months. Our original start date was September 15, so every time I got my period I would look for a calendar and try to calculate if I would be ovulating.

This calendar on Conceive Online gives my most fertile window and when my expected due date would be if I were to get pregnant. (June 17, put it on the calendar)

This calendar is the first in a google search, and has had many hits from me. It give ovulation time in actual calendar format, which is easy for my visual brain to comprehend. And you can click through the months to find out ovulations for the next months.

Lastly, I think this calendar is my favorite. It will give most fertile days for up to the next 6 months. Also, it tells you when you are most likely to conceive a boy or girl and when a home pregnancy test might work.

Although I have the general idea of when I am ovulating, I still have to check these calendars everyday- just to make sure nothing has changed. I am obsessive like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment